top of page

If you are unable to agree to a co-parenting (joint custody) schedule, then you may need to have the court resolve that issue. If the other parent is withholding custody of your child from you, then you also may need to go to court. If you simply want a custody schedule that doesn't change weekly or that you can enforce, then you may need to have a judge make the decision.

Finding The Best Interest Of A Child

The goal is to resolve child custody disputes by finding what is in the best interests of the child or the children. Parents should mutually make decisions regarding their child, and the outcome should not be based on who can yell the loudest.

At the Law Offices of Seth Eric Springer, Esq., LLC, we are committed to helping you resolve child custody disputes, modifications and other divorce matters in the most cost-effective way.

For Affordable and Quality Representation, Call Us Today   


Contact Us Today To Schedule A Consultation.  Call our York, Pennsylvania, firm at 717-779-9023. If you prefer, you may contact us through email

We accept cash, check or credit cards.

bottom of page